lend me your ears and I’ll sing you a song
and I’ll try not to sing out of key
oh I get by with a little help from my friends.
Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
fuuuckin kitty xD
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
i feel like at least 80% of the problems in x-men could be solved if someone just kept magneto on one of those child leashes you see in malls and zoos
When history was made.
It’s like if you just landed on an alien planet populated by pugs and the locals have come out to greet you.
“We were laying in bed just the other night, looking at the ceiling, and I said: ‘You know, it’s been thirty years, and it’s never felt worn. There’s never been a sense of tiredness with you.’”
“You’re still trying to protect me. Real or not real,” he whispers.“Real,” I answer."Because that’s what you and I do, protect each other.”
Peter Parker as Deadpool (Deadpool Annual #2)
"What a difference a power nap makes! Consider it my secondary mutation!"